iOS 7 jailbreak is here

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I got it to work! I tried 3 different windows laptops in my house. My neighbor came over with his Mac computer and it worked right away! Strange.

I'm bummed the beta bitesms doesn't work on 5s though

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I got it to work! I tried 3 different windows laptops in my house. My neighbor came over with his Mac computer and it worked right away! Strange.

I'm bummed the beta bitesms doesn't work on 5s though

Yay! That's awesome. I didn't try yet.

This post was made by Tiffany

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
There is a cydia bug. It removed <key>UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance</key><false/> from the info.plist in phone, FaceTime, and camera. Think more but notice these the most.
It make the status bar not visable in phone call with dark wallpapers and makes it show in FaceTime black. Overlaps the camera icon for toggling front to back.
Can use ifile and just edit the info.plist worked for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vikings631

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys!
I'm just press reinstall in cydia, i think is will be ok. but not.
My problem is when i want to install again the evasion jailbreak the program say press the evasion app.
But when i try to do it, the app opening for a second and closing back. and the program not finish.
Can u help me about this?
Thank you

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys!
I'm just press reinstall in cydia, i think is will be ok. but not.
My problem is when i want to install again the evasion jailbreak the program say press the evasion app.
But when i try to do it, the app opening for a second and closing back. and the program not finish.
Can u help me about this?
Thank you

This happened to me the first time I tried to jailbreak. I closed the tool, restarted the phone, and re-ran the jailbreak again. It worked flawlessly the second time.

vikings631

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
I tried again but nothing.
H
How can i remove succesfully and put back again?
OR
How can i install cydia back(maybe if i reinstall cydia it will works)

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
There is a cydia bug. It removed <key>UIViewControllerBasedStatusBarAppearance</key><false/> from the info.plist in phone, FaceTime, and camera. Think more but notice these the most.
It make the status bar not visable in phone call with dark wallpapers and makes it show in FaceTime black. Overlaps the camera icon for toggling front to back.
Can use ifile and just edit the info.plist worked for me.

Found fix add source repo.pnre.co.vu
And install statusbarfix2.

ewarhol

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
While reading the first post on this thread it says on 12/23/13 not to be used on primary device until safe to do so. Is it safe now?

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
While reading the first post on this thread it says on 12/23/13 not to be used on primary device until safe to do so. Is it safe now?

Jailbreaking your device is always at your own risk but now with MS being updated as well as the jail break tools itself, it's a lot more stable now.

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
Jailbreaking your device is always at your own risk but now with MS being updated as well as the jail break tools itself, it's a lot more stable now.

Jailbreak was fine. Just evasi0n did not communicate with saurik did not have cydia ready for live.
byqypa6a.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW