7.1 Beta 2 is out :)

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Apple Seeds iOS 7.1 Beta 3 to Testing Partners, Public Release of iOS 7.1 in March?

Apple has reportedly seeded iOS 7.1 beta 3 to testing partners ahead of its release to developers, according to BGR.

iOS 7.1 beta 3 is said to bring several important bug fixes in addition to some new features, though our source was uncomfortable detailing these for us at this time. The new build has not yet been released to developers, who just gained access to iOS 7.1 beta 2 on on December 13th.

The report also notes that iOS 7.1 will probably not be released to the public until March. If that timetable remains accurate, Apple may release a minor 7.0.x update to block the new evasi0n jailbreak as it has done in the past.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Apple Seeds iOS 7.1 Beta 3 to Testing Partners, Public Release of iOS 7.1 in March?

Apple has reportedly seeded iOS 7.1 beta 3 to testing partners ahead of its release to developers, according to BGR.

iOS 7.1 beta 3 is said to bring several important bug fixes in addition to some new features, though our source was uncomfortable detailing these for us at this time. The new build has not yet been released to developers, who just gained access to iOS 7.1 beta 2 on on December 13th.

The report also notes that iOS 7.1 will probably not be released to the public until March. If that timetable remains accurate, Apple may release a minor 7.0.x update to block the new evasi0n jailbreak as it has done in the past.

Hmm new features? That could be interesting I wonder what they are?

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

serglb

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
those are the same blue dots that appear once an app has updated or installed and hasnt been opened yet since then. it doesnt signify new items or refreshed things within an app. im pretty sure thats all that is showing you, and is not new to 7.1. that replaced the "new" banner for new downloads/updates since 7.0 beta 1.

Since the app is in his multitasking bar- it's been opened so that dot is showing that there is new items.

Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
So who thinks Beta 3 will drop this week? I'm hoping cause I'll probably just go to that since biteSMS isn't compatible with 5S yet.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
my guess... Beta 3 will drop this week... With 7.1 going public release perhaps mid January...

Agreed as those special partners have had Beta 3 for about a week. I don't see Apple doing a full beta cycle for 7.1 if we don't see by end of January I would be shocked.

Seeing 7.1 public not until march

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How so? 6.1 came out January 28, 2013 then the jailbreak soon followed.

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Why do the special partners get it and not the devs? Are their big changes or something

Among the "Special partners" are carriers... They will get a shot at making sure nothing breaks networks before Devs get to poke around with a beta os. And for this release... "Special partners" may also include car makers including iOS in the car in the near future...seeing as how it's rumored that iOS in the car will be a part of the 7.1 release.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Among the "Special partners" are carriers... They will get a shot at making sure nothing breaks networks before Devs get to poke around with a beta os. And for this release... "Special partners" may also include car makers including iOS in the car in the near future...seeing as how it's rumored that iOS in the car will be a part of the 7.1 release.

Well iOS in the car has been in iOS 7.1 beta 1 & 2 so it should be in the final release..

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods