0fficiаl unloсk for АТ&Т ihpone

z00mER

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
hi! I have few iphones locked to att and want to unlock them. I'm non att customer and never been him.
But I know that averyone who has the att account can unlock ipohnes here https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...nt%2Fen_US%2FtermsAndCondition&token=XWtBPurQ
The customer need only create the request and wait for the news from att about unlocking. I have 5 IMEIs and can pay $20 each. So who can help me with it ?

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: 0fficiаl unloск for АТ&Т ihpone

First of all, you skipped the page that requires a customer to "review the requirements" and then "agree" to those requirements before being presented with the page you referenced in the link you provided. That page can be viewed via the following link:

https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Second, AT&T will unlock an AT&T Mobile Device under the following circumstances:
  • The person requesting the unlock must be one of the following:
    • a current AT&T customer
    • a former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the account
  • The AT&T Mobile Device was designed for use on AT&T's network.
  • The AT&T Mobile Device has been paid for in full.
  • The AT&T Mobile Device has not been reported lost or stolen.

If you do not meet the above listed requirements as set forth by AT&T, then you are asking the members of iMore to participate in an illegal activity.

z00mER

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

all of my iphones
  • was designed for use on AT&T's network
  • has been paid for in full
  • has not been reported lost or stolen
and I'm searching
  • a former AT&T customer who can provide the phone number or account number for the account

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

all of my iphones
  • was designed for use on AT&T's network
  • has been paid for in full
  • has not been reported lost or stolen
and I'm searching
I may be wrong, but is it possible that the "current AT&T customer" have to be the owner of the device that the unlock request is for? Have you verified that with AT&T?

z00mER

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

As I wrote previously I'm not att customer and I have never been him. I havnt Wireless Number and account on att site.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

As I wrote previously I'm not att customer and I have never been him.
I understand that and I'm trying to make sure you're not asking the members of this community to do something illegal. That's all.

z00mER

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Ok, thats great. Thnk you for this. And I'm waiting for someone who can help me.
thnks

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
There are a number of third party unlock services that will unlock for you, however, IPhone unlocks are going as high as $100. So good luck getting it done for the $20 you are offering here. Btw, since you don't have service with AT&T which is what is required in order for AT&T to unlock their iPhones, you will not be able to have another customer unlock it for you.