Can I revert back to iOS 6 from iOS 7? (Medical Reasons)

massie19

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Desperately looking to revert to iOS6, the iOS7 is worthy to be called the silent killer, after just dowloading it 2 weeks ago and i dont know if there's out there people who've had the same experience but in my case i have noticed that it does emit more radiation than any phone i had previously used, even by just listening to music or watching a youtube clip and using earphones i get terrible headaches and when i use it for calls its worst, i have never experience that with iOS6 in the past, since i removed the sim from iphone and chuck it in the drawer and started to use my old nokia, all my headaches stopped.
can anyone tell me if there's a way to revert to iOS6 please?

Last edited:

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: iOS7 not showing $ sign

Ummmm no there isn't. I'd go get the headache thing checked by a doctor though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iOS7 not showing $ sign Bring back iOS 6 please

Desperately looking to revert to iOS6, the iOS7 is worthy to be called the silent killer, after just dowloading it 2 weeks ago and i dont know if there's out there people who've had the same experience but in my case i have notice that it does emit more radiation than any phone i had previously used, even by just listening to music or watching a youtube clip and using earphones i get terrible headaches and when i use it for calls its worst, i have never experience that with iOS6 in the past, since i remove the sim from iphone and chuck it in the drawer and started to use my old nokia, all my headaches stopped.

You cannot revert back, but like H A W K stated, you should make an appointment with your doctors ASAP and maybe sell your iPhone for a different brand.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm very certain that it's not the phone causing your medical issues I just think it was a fluke this problem started when you got your new phone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if the phone has anything to do with the headaches. I would certainly be concerned with your health. Make an appointment with your doctor to have your headaches checked out.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
If the issue of cellphones causing radiation headaches were a fact then switching phones would not help in fact I read once that the older the phone the worst chance of radiation not that I'm implying that I believe any of these issues actually exist. I would seek help for your headaches as it could be something serious

Sent from my iPhone 5

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Desperately looking to revert to iOS6, the iOS7 is worthy to be called the silent killer, after just dowloading it 2 weeks ago and i dont know if there's out there people who've had the same experience but in my case i have notice that it does emit more radiation than any phone i had previously used, even by just listening to music or watching a youtube clip and using earphones i get terrible headaches and when i use it for calls its worst, i have never experience that with iOS6 in the past, since i remove the sim from iphone and chuck it in the drawer and started to use my old nokia, all my headaches stopped.

OS 6 vs 7 has no change is radiation ..
I would look at the specs for iPhones vs other brands

itsmemuffins

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site

Samsung must be really desperate :rotfl:

massie19

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
I am indeed serious about this issue, i thank all the people who replied and advised me to seek medical help for my headaches, but since i dumped the iphone i used for the past 2years all my headaches disappeared, i dont need to visit my doctor as i found the culprit.
Before using this forums to ask for an answer "if there's a way to revert back to iOS6" I visited those so-called Apple genius-bar and they gave a number to call the Applecare but they turned out to be Appledontcare, although i was prepared to pay the cost for the reversion,,

p.s. please replies with just technical answers and dont bother to reply if you would only advise me to go and see my doctor, that is just talking for the sake of increasing posts

EauRouge

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
I assume the OP is from the States, because a doctor's appointment can cost big $$.

Maybe find another phone on craiglist/kijiji that hasnt been updated and buy that and sell yours? Better yet, trade!

boovish

Jul 23, 2012
Visit site
Or a US citizen can pay $10 to get a checkup. It is insane, and Debacle Care is useless, I tried signing up yesterday with one of those navigators and it gave me a 404 INSURANCE NOT FOUND error

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR