ATT Microcell won't connect to iphone 4 ever since ios 7update

shihtzumom1

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the ATT Microcell booster at home for years. Ever since the ios 7 update, both of my iphone 4 phones won't connect to the microcell. I have reset, rebooted the microcell, restarted both phones. Nothng works. BTW the Microcell unit is working fine. All lights are lit properly. It just doesn't connect with the phones now. Of course, tech support at ATT knows nothing, so they are no help at all.

HELP ....anyone????

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is it possible that someone restricted your access to it? Has AT&T improved signal strength in your area that could or has possibly interfered with connection between the booster and your iPhone?

shihtzumom1

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
No restrictions. I'm the only one who has access to it. And I can be right next to it and it still doesn't connect to my phone (or my daughter's phone either). I have even removed the phone numbers from the microcell and added them as users again. Still won't connect. It worked wonderfully before! Now I can't get enough bars to get or make a phone call in my home. Signal strength has definitely NOT been improved in my area.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Try going to Settings->General->Reset and then select "Reset Network Settings" to see if that'll help. If you upgraded to iOS 7 OTA, then you might want to try restoring it and setting it up as new and then try to connect to your booster.

Alexander Borbely

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
This is an IOS7 issue period. My wife and I both have the Iphone 5. I upgraded to IOS7 and she didn't. She gets the M-Cell and I don't. I tried resetting network settings, reinstalling MCell, and rebooting both. When I disable LTE I get MCell.

This is an issue with IOS7 :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal