Who's excited about multi-tasking?

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My favorite features in iOS 7 so far have been notification center and control center. But a feature that I find myself using more everyday is multi-tasking. Of course, it's easier now to close apps, even more than one at a time. IMO it's a more useful feature when it comes to actual multi-tasking, as well. Just a simple couple clicks and a swipe. What do you think??

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
While I do like this feature and use it a lot, I do hope they will add the option to remove all the Apps at once in a future iOS update.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My favorite features in iOS 7 so far have been notification center and control center. But a feature that I find myself using more everyday is multi-tasking. Of course, it's easier now to close apps, even more than one at a time. IMO it's a more useful feature when it comes to actual multi-tasking, as well. Just a simple couple clicks and a swipe. What do you think??
I agree. The feature is indeed useful, and I, too, use it often.

While I do like this feature and use it a lot, I do hope they will add the option to remove all the Apps at once in a future iOS update.
AMEN to that, my friend. :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I am, use it a lot. And totally agree with Irish Rose, being able to remove all at once would be great.

bujin

May 15, 2009
Visit site

I don't see that happening. They've been pretty clear that they don't see closing apps as an issue, due to the fact that they aren't really running in the background.

I know I'm in the minority, but I prefer the old way of multitasking, simply because you can see 4 recent apps at a time, which seemed to make it easier to flip from app to app. That being said, it certainly is pretty.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I don't find the multitasking to be any different than in iOS 6 personally. I don't think any apps are using background updating. Every app I open always starts pulling down information the same as they always have. Pretty much every app appears to behave exactly the same to me.

I'm wondering where this iOS 7 multitasking is even being used. I also do not like the new app switcher. Unless you flick up at a complete 90 degree angle you end up just flipping through the apps instead flicking them away and closed. I like the old app switcher better. The card style is in the way and takes me out of what ever it is I was doing just to show a fancy preview of the app as it was the last time I opened it; as I said I do not see full background multitasking happening on my iPhone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR