iOS 7.0.3 available

FritzDaCat

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Can someone tell me why I'm being asked to enter my passcode now every time I unlock?
I haven't changed any settings: I have touch ID enabled.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's good to see that the animation that appeared after unlocking the device is now gone.

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Okay... why is OTA faster than updating though iTunes? It's almost done on OTA.. but iTunes is like " 40 minutes " And it's all on the same network. I... I don't get it.

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
OOOOH. Thanks. I was mad confused for a second there. Oh the update on iTunes is 77 minutes now. D: How big is this update. The i5 is restarting right now, one last question. So it's a GOOD thing I'm updating BOTH right? OR would or does it really make a difference which one gets updated? I'm guessing both need to be seeing as iTunes is getting the full one.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I love this new feature! Great update from what I've seen so far.
Is this new feature just on the new update Rose or the action it does and if either since i am holding off to install tomorrow, where is this to be found if on 7.0 or the new update.

Thank you

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Is this new feature just on the new update Rose or the action it does and if either since i am holding off to install tomorrow, where is this to be found if on 7.0 or the new update.

Thank you

They added it with the update if fades in to apps and out of apps vs the zoom to make it fade turn reduced motion on

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I appreciate all the feedback on iOS 7.0.3. I was going to wait until tomorrow to download, but the update seems solid from what I've seen. I might do it tonight.

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Yes the fade out is awesome :D. The i5 is completely updated, iTunes is now at 88 minutes remaining. It's like gaining more time than losing >> I'm suing. - joking -

ronclone

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Impressed with the update, I liked the zoom animations but I hated that you needed the animation to finish so you could interact with the screen, now they just feel faster, example, I can interact quicker with a folder when I open it, before there was a delay until I could do it...

Mind you I'm in a 4s, a somewhat slower device, but It feels quicker to work with now, I must really test it for a week to be sure though...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I appreciate all the feedback on iOS 7.0.3. I was going to wait until tomorrow to download, but the update seems solid from what I've seen. I might do it tonight.
Same feeling but still gonna wait one more day. I have never updated on day one of major or minor update. I will do it tomorrow night after work.

ShiftyAxel

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm liking the faster TouchID and accelerometer fixes, but the spotlight web search looks weird- the category heading for apps/music/etc is still shown despite not having any text in it. Boo.

JSHidaka

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Don't understand the battery life comment. It is SIGNIFICANTLY worse on ios7 even with minimal functions running that typically drain battery life. My location services are off, parallax is off, etc

people just don't know that they can/have to turn off some "new" options, where GPS(location) is working most of the time.. draining battery.... In my case battery life is better than iOS 6 in iPhone 5,