iOS 7.0.3 available

Morac

Jan 31, 2010
Visit site
I toggled off wifi - checked OTA for the update on LTE? showed available? toggled wifi on again and went from there?

That's the second thing I tried on my iPhone 5S, after restarting. It didn't work.

Edit:

I tried to VPN into my home router, but that didn't help. I then VPNed into my work and checked and it worked there.

Grabber5.0

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I was so eager for these updates I cleared space on my laptop so I could back up and download the update. Couldn't wait for the OTA. :)

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
Don't understand the battery life comment. It is SIGNIFICANTLY worse on ios7 even with minimal functions running that typically drain battery life. My location services are off, parallax is off, etc

Are you sure you don't have an app that's causing problems? My battery life has been great on 7.0.2 in fact I think my battery is better on iOS 7 than it was on 6, especially when my phone is idle.

Tapatalking on the N7....

gameson

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
If I update my iPhone via iTunes, would it be the same as 'restore as new' then restore from backup? Because I see that when I update via iTunes, iTunes download a full OS, rather than the files that are only essential to the update.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh