Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I have been trying out iOS 7 for the last two days. Needless to say, it's great. Everything is smooth. Boot up time is short. Flashlight app built into OS at a handy location. I will report back with more after I try more things!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you're finding iOS 7 pleasant to use like many of us do, and please update us later on. Thanks...;)

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I was very excited in the first few days and absolutely love iOS7 now. It makes the iPhone even easier to use.

Griffin2012

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I am enjoying iOS 7, and the addition of BBM for iOS. I think many of the complaints are from users who upgraded without doing any research about the new iOS. I have helped a few people fix their iPhones after they said their phone was "broken" after upgrading.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone else having problems opening up iTunes at all? Seems to crash every time I do. :(

Still loving iOS 7 though. Great upgrade.

Alex_Hong

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Agree. I think ios 7 is a good step forward. It fixes a few major gripes I have had with ios 6. I like it. The design is even starting to grow on me. Though the parallax effect is still the first thing I turn off. Can't wait for 7.1

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

spcurtis81

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
It's not perfect but it is so much better. Yes there are bugs which really shouldn't be there but it's such a positive step up I can live with it. I really hope Apple now push forward with this OS at a quicker pace. Major updates every year seems a shame when there is so much potential in this system. If love to see regular feature additions.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73