Anwser to ios7 safari freezing or slowing down

NICK STU

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
Here is my post with the Safari Fix Apple Pulled after 30 secs.

WARNING IF YOU WANT TO SKIP THE RANT SCROLL DOWN FOR THE ANWSER After Develop testing IOS7 from day one the new safari was great running on both IPHONE 5 and IPAD GEN 3. Then got my 5s and what does it do. Dead freeze or slow to the point that it never even loads the page. Having a developers account and being very familiar with all the ios devices I started to go well shoot this much just be a glitch THEN 2 ios7 updates later still nothing. Did everything that I would normally do if I were going thru what the "GENIUS BAR" staff would tell you to do. Aka download newest firmware / make sure everything is up to date / Soft reset / hard reset / Set up as new device then manually add all your media and data back into your devices. !!!!!!!! PS ISNT THAT WHAT ICLOUD IS MADE TO DO!!!!! EVEN MORE SO YOUR PC BACKUP!!!!! SO STARTED GOING INTO TO MORE ADVANCED DFU RESTORES. Never got it to work so I finally broke down and went to the "Genius Bar" where I watched a "Genius" do nothing but load IOS7 again after running the Genius diagnostics test which gave him the same crash report I had a screen shot of that says Safari is crashing. Ok so after a good hour+ in the store I was handed my same phone and told to manually add my data back. Whatever again isn't that what your could and iTunes back up are made for. So I said s*#%^ it and walked out with the same phone lacking everything but it would ring when someone dialed my number. NOW FOR THE REAL ANWSER TO HOW TO FIX IT. ITS IS NOT A 32 / 64 conflict. It's a comparability error between Safari and well SAFARI. FIX COULD NOT BE EASIER SETTING-----ICLOUD-----CLICK THE SAFARI BACK UP BUTTON TO OFF then agree to remove data. BOOM WORKS LIKE A CHARM WITHOUT ANY BS FULL RESET LATEST DOWNLOAD 30-45 PER TRY TO GET THE SAME RESULT. WHAT THE GENIUS's NEED TO KNOW IS THAT CLICKING THAT BUTTON OFF DOES THE SAME THING AS SETTING UP A NEW DEVICE AFTER A FULL IOS WIPE AND RESTORE IN TERMS OF SAFARI JUST UNCLICK IT AND BACK UP TO ICLOUD. THEN FEEL FREE TO TURN IT BACK ON. ALL THE CLEARING OF SURFING DATA BLAH BLAH BLAH WILL NOT DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN WAST YOUR TIME. THE FIX TAKES THIS 3 sec ACTION AND YOU ARE FIXED. MAY ALSO HELP TO CURB THE 300+% CRASH PERCENTAGE INCREASE APPLE HATERS LOVE TO PUT ON THE WEB. YOU ARE WELCOME APPLE

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the fix. I've yet to experience problems with Safari in iOS 7 and haven't really read a lot of threads about it. Still, it's great that you shared the fix with us. Thank you...:)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I don't use iCloud at all... Maybe that's why I haven't had any problems :) but good to know

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

antiprotest

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
THANKS YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION I have never had this PROBELM SINCE UPDATING TI IOS7 But if othe people are HAVING THIS PROBLEM I AM SIRE they'd appreciate you helping them with this SUGGESTION ABOUT A FIX I am site they also share your frustration with how THE GENIUS ARE UNABLE TO help them sometimes I am not used to writing this way but I LIKED YOUR POST SO I hope this ales you feel right at home Thaks bye.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR