iOS 7 call log days slanted.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Looks as if the days are pointing downward or slanted.
sagy2yga.jpg
Does it seem like it to anyone else.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty darn OCD... but it looks pretty straight to me.

But now that you've pointed it out, wether it's there or not, I can't stop staring at it. lol

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty darn OCD... but it looks pretty straight to me.

But now that you've pointed it out, wether it's there or not, I can't stop staring at it. lol

Look at it from top to bottom. I seen some postings on the net about text being off in iOS 7 in certain areas. If I would have included the names of the calls it might be easier to see.

It might be me. Just wanted some other opinions.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I do see what you are saying iEd; however, I believe it is more of an optical illusion as a result of the new fonts and color scheme.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I do see what you are saying iEd; however, I believe it is more of an optical illusion as a result of the new fonts and color scheme.

Could be an optical illusion. The first 2 entries the names aren't truncated the rest the names are truncated. Those are the ones that seem slanted to me. Doesn't bother me at all just something I noticed.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I agree. A cursory look, to me, displays a slight bend or downward appearance beginning with the second Tuesday. Yet, a closer inspection clearly shows that the lines and text are straight or in-line.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree. A cursory look, to me, displays a slight bend or downward appearance beginning with the second Tuesday. Yet, a closer inspection clearly shows that the lines and text are straight or in-line.

Yup, I agree. I see the downward slant appearance (even more so now that I have been staring at it!), but after looking closer you can tell they are in fact straight.

Reminds me of looking at something like this:
Illusion.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2