iOS 7 design flaw?

sanjay1812

Oct 16, 2013
Visit site
I have been using an iPod touch (5th gen) since January and recently upgraded to iOS 7. A design flaw (that's what I think) in the new OS on one of the screens has been giving me sleepless nights ever since. This is what I have noticed:

- When I'm not connected to the Internet and open the Settings->General->Usage screen, the heading ICLOUD and the related "text" that says storage details not available is not "centered" in the box. Of course when I'm connected to the Internet, the heading takes its proper place. I've attached a few screenshots to better illustrate what I'm talking about.

Has anyone else noticed it on their device?

Attachments

• Screen1.PNG
    Screen1.PNG
    97.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Screen2.PNG
    Screen2.PNG
    90.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Screen3.PNG
    Screen3.PNG
    83.8 KB · Views: 58

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Wow... sleepless nights because of a section header alignment issue within the settings app on an iPhone... must be nice to not have real things to worry about.

My suggestion would be notify Apple:

[URL="https://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html#mn_p]Apple - iPhone - Feedback[/URL]

Last edited:

BTSee

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have been using an iPod touch (5th gen) since January and recently upgraded to iOS 7. A design flaw (that's what I think) in the new OS on one of the screens has been giving me sleepless nights ever since.

I definitely see what you're talking about...but sleepless nights?! Sheesh, you've got it rough, my man ;)

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I agree with BTSee. Not a big deal in my view.

But, I'm confused by what you mean for "not connected to the internet". The initial screenshot shows WIFi on and with a strong signal. In that case are you just connected to a WiFi network with no connection beyond the local gateway?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR