iOS 7: Favorite New Feature?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I've been seeing a lot of threads about how iOS 7 looks, but fewer about how people are actually using it in the real world. So I'm curious: what's your favorite new feature in iOS 7? Control Center? Notification Center at the lock screen? Auto-updates for apps? Unlimited folders? Something else?

Let us know and help others discover a new feature!

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm using IOS7 on my iPad Mini and I must admit that there isn't anything really remarkable about ios7. I find the notification center somewhat useless. I dislike that there are no keyboard pop ups for letters while typing, and I don't like the zoom in zoom out when exiting apps..

Do I like anything about ios7? Not anything that would make me update my jail broke 4s for. My mini was jail broke but I thought I'd give ios7 a go on it.. I wish I had kept my ios6 jailbreak on the mini.... Oh well...

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My favorite feature of iOS 7 is notification center. I also really like control center, multitasking and Safari.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
One thing I like a lot is that you can finally allow subscribers to Shared Photo Streams to add their own photos to a shared album.

Also really enjoying the swipe to go back gestures and am getting a lot of use from the updated Camera features (filters, burst, etc.).

I was jailbroken for years; there's really very little I'm missing right now. SwipeSelection and BiteSMS/Anemo are it.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I like the quick access to settings in the Control Center, the Auto Update of AppStore apps, the Shared PhotoStream and the general look and feel...

WhiteRa

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm using IOS7 on my iPad Mini and I must admit that there isn't anything really remarkable about ios7. I find the notification center somewhat useless. I dislike that there are no keyboard pop ups for letters while typing, and I don't like the zoom in zoom out when exiting apps..

Do I like anything about ios7? Not anything that would make me update my jail broke 4s for. My mini was jail broke but I thought I'd give ios7 a go on it.. I wish I had kept my ios6 jailbreak on the mini.... Oh well...

iOS 7 was revealed and was even demoed for quite a few of its features during the 2013 WWDC. You had all these months to read about it and see how it looks. I guess my advice to you is that when a new iOS (or any OS) comes out, you should wait a bit and read the reviews about it or something, instead of just updating it and hoping that you won't regret it updating.

BTSee

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I think the thing I use the most right now is control center, for Bluetooth toggle and calculator access. Very handy for both (I'd like to be able to swap out compass for something else).

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Favorite Feature? Hmmm, probably the Today screen in the Notification center.

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
My favorite and most useful is the Control Center. I love many of the features though: safari update, photo burst, air drop, the look, automatic app updates.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i have to say I'm just overall enjoying iOS7 as a whole, & i have a few faves. But, my most fave features are 1) iTunes radio - need I really say more !!:D and 2) the control center - I use the calculator, brightness & cam all through this now :yes:

dianahk

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
i have to say I'm just overall enjoying iOS7 as a whole, & i have a few faves. But, my most fave features are 1) iTunes radio - need I really say more !!:D and 2) the control center - I use the calculator, brightness & cam all through this now :yes:

I forgot all about iTunes Radio and I use it daily. I love it' 🎵🎵🎵

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Favorite Feature? Hmmm, probably the Today screen in the Notification center.

Today screen. I have been waiting for a decent Today screen since moving to iOS. Control Center is a fave as well. Really liking the easier access to those features. Wish I could trade one or two out for other options, but still...liking it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh