Apples digital level bug?

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
In the built in digital level I noticed that just changing the background color gives me different readings. In one view it shows me as level and in the other is shows I'm -2deg. Anyone else?

rstark18

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I know about the accuracy issue but I'm wondering specifically if people are getting different reading just by changing the color.

Stefano_B

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
My first 5s was off by 5-6 degrees. Went to the apple store last night and got it replaced with a brand new one. Same color. Problem solved. Straight readings now. Must have been a new batch because it came with 7.0.2 pre-installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
My first 5s was off by 5-6 degrees. Went to the apple store last night and got it replaced with a brand new one. Same color. Problem solved. Straight readings now. Must have been a new batch because it came with 7.0.2 pre-installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Really? That fixed it for you? Mine is off a few degrees also, and i'll warranty it if it actually fixes it.

lush242000

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The level on my phone is off by 1 to 3 degrees. It is not a concern to me. It is not a feature I will ever use. I don't have any games on my phone either. Based on what I have read if this bothers you it appears apple will replace your phone. Problem solved.

Sent from somewhere.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice