Apps in iOS 7

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Double click the home button ... you will see multi-tasking pane come up, swipe up on the app that you want to close. Then scroll to the left and tap the desktop ... At this point the app is closed, so when you tap on the app again it will "restart"

Nodnerb

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
English is likely not this persons first language, so ya gotta cut em some slack. ;)
If I tried to ask for help in another language it would probably sound just as confusing. :p

I checked his other posts first. They are all pretty coherent, making that one all the funnier.

I meant no disrespect. If I thought it was a language barrier I wouldn't have commented. Poking fun at someone is totally different than making fun of someone. I'm a poker, not a maker.............unless it's truly deserved. ;)

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I checked his other posts first. They are all pretty coherent, making that one all the funnier.

I meant no disrespect. If I thought it was a language barrier I wouldn't have commented. Poking fun at someone is totally different than making fun of someone. I'm a poker, not a maker.............unless it's truly deserved. ;)

Oh. Well then.
He was probably wasted out of his mind. {~ ~}

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner