How To View All Apps In A Category?

NickA

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure this has to be obvious but I can't find it. I used to be able to pick a category and view all the apps in that category. Now, on the iPad, I go to the App Store, tap on More, then pick my category (Productivity). I see a list of Best New Apps, Essentials and Sketch Your Ideas. I don't see anywhere that I can view all the apps in this (or any) category.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm sure this has to be obvious but I can't find it. I used to be able to pick a category and view all the apps in that category. Now, on the iPad, I go to the App Store, tap on More, then pick my category (Productivity). I see a list of Best New Apps, Essentials and Sketch Your Ideas. I don't see anywhere that I can view all the apps in this (or any) category.

On my iPhone, when I log into the app store and click on "Categories" in the top left-hand corner (in blue), the caregories pop up. Is this what you mean?

NickA

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
On my iPhone, when I log into the app store and click on "Categories" in the top left-hand corner (in blue), the caregories pop up. Is this what you mean?

Kind of, and maybe it's different on an iPhone. But I tap on categories, and I get a list of categories. When I select a category I can't page through every app in that category. I get the New and Essentials, but not a "View All" option so I can view all the apps in the category.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Kind of, and maybe it's different on an iPhone. But I tap on categories, and I get a list of categories. When I select a category I can't page through every app in that category. I get the New and Essentials, but not a "View All" option so I can view all the apps in the category.

There is a "See All" option available

SeeAll.png

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Yep same as on the PC or Mac and going right to the iTunes program and app store. Same thing there and has always been there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711