iOS 6.1.3 jailbreak. iTunes error 3194

fbbusoni

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4 2012 with ios 6.1.3 on it. I tried to jailbreak it using snowbreeze, but after I've produced the custom IPSW and try to restore the iphone with iTunes, at the end I get a 3194 error. My question is: is it still possible to jailbreak it? Or, since Apple has blocked the signatures of iOS 6.1.3 and iOS 6.1.4. it is impossible to jailbreak? I thought that blocking the signatures would make it impossible to downgrade from ios 7 to 6.1.3 but at this point I'm very confused and would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks a lot in advance, Pino.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Steps

1. Download Redsn0w 0.8.15b3 and open it. On Windows set the compatibility mode to Windows XP Service Pack 2 and open it by right clicking and selecting run as administrator.

2. Connect your device to your computer via USB.

3. Click ?Extras? followed by ?Select IPSW? then select the 6.0 firmware files respective to your device. We are using 6.0 instead of 6.1.3 because the Redsn0w was intended for 6.0.

4. Navigate back to the start and click ?Jailbreak?.

5. Hit Continue and make sure ?Install Cydia? is checked, when prompted to enter DFU mode do so with the instructions on the screen. Watch our video tutorial for details.

6. Once Redsn0w completes close out, your device is now jailbroken but not ready for use.

Since this jailbreak is Semi Untethered you will need to complete steps 7-8 every time your device powers down completely or restarts. You will also have to do these steps now, or Cydia will not open.

7. Open Redsn0w, go into ?Extras? > ?Select IPSW? enter the 6.0 files.

8. Select ?Just boot? and then follow the process until Redsn0w is finished.

Your device should boot up tethered and working.

Good luck

fbbusoni

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I get "Unexpected failure. Error with SHSH blobs!" in redsn0w (by the way I'm using version 0.9.15b3, I think you meant that one not 0.8.15b3. Am I right?)
Any idea? Thank you so very much anyway, everything was working great until I got that damn error :-(

fbbusoni

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
You're a genius Ambassador! Thank you so very much! I wasn't selecting the IPSW as you suggested me, that's why I got the error! THANK YOU! :)

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
For future reference, any IPSW you've done work with won't be installed via iTunes. Jailbreaking is a way to get around what Apple does. iTunes is how you do things the way Apple wants you to. The two don't play nicely together =)

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
For future reference, any IPSW you've done work with won't be installed via iTunes. Jailbreaking is a way to get around what Apple does. iTunes is how you do things the way Apple wants you to. The two don't play nicely together =)

Especially since iTunes 11.1 killed custom ipsw installs...

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner