Can you shut off "Slide to Call" for a missed call on Lock screen

steveg_nh

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure this is a new feature in iOS7, but I don't think I like it. If you miss a call, on your lock screen, you can slide the notifcation right to call the person back, without entering your lock code. I don't want that. But I can't figure how, if you can, to shut it off.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Disturbed_Angel

May 7, 2011
Visit site
An option is that you could go in to the Phone options under Notification Center and disable Show on Lock Screen, but then you wouldn't have the Notification for missed calls at all. Notification Center is not really designed with that kind of super fine control, IE, wanting the notification, but don't want people to be able to interact with it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I thnk this might fix what your looking to eliminate here. You'd have to set this and then call yourself, purposely miss it and see f it shows on your lock screen still. Worth a shot.

Go to settings/notification/scroll down to your apps you have to show up, and find 'phone' tap into that and at the very bottom, you'll see "show on lock screen" turn that off.

Hope that'll fix your dilemma !!

steveg_nh

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. Neither of those work though. Once it's not on the lock screen, it's no help. The issue I have with it, is if I happen to swipe to unlock too close to the missed call notification, it makes the call! Bad. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2