iTunes Match Download Option Gone?

remipmc

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I am an iTunes Match user and I always preferred the option to download individual tracks, and after the update yesterday to 7.0.2 i noticed that the ability to do is now gone. In fact many of my tracks dont even have any download option even though I know I never downloaded them to the phone. Some albums do still have the Download Album or Download All option but nothing next tot he individual tracks any more. Has anyone else noticed this as well? Why don't they put this info in the release notes, very annoyed.

remipmc

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
might have spoken too soon, same issue seems to have returned. i'll just leave it alone for a while. this used to be more of an issue before i switched carriers. i have great LTE coverage now, so its not as big of a deal. just still weird that this is happening to me.

remipmc

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I finally turned off Match, then made sure all the content was gone. I then re-enabled match and let everything load up. It looks like the cloud icons are staying in place this time. Will follow up if this changes.
Thanks to everyone for the assistance.

remipmc

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I figured out if you turn off wifi, the iTunes Match clouds disappear, regardless of cellular coverage. Turning it on (regardless of connectivity) makes them reappear.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I figured out if you turn off wifi, the iTunes Match clouds disappear, regardless of cellular coverage. Turning it on (regardless of connectivity) makes them reappear.

If you go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store, do you have "Use Cellular Data" enabled at the bottom?

remipmc

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes i do have that selected, that was the first thing that popped into my head. i thought maybe my settings got reset but there it was showing me enabled.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2