no more reject call on screen red bad

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
So I noticed after this iOS7 upgrade that you no longer can push a red bar to decline calls.
I hope they "fix" this soon as it was handy to do so when busy. Dont wanna use the reminders everytime.
The temporary fix is of course to push the lock button twice.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
So I noticed after this iOS7 upgrade that you no longer can push a red bar to decline calls.
I hope they "fix" this soon as it was handy to do so when busy. Dont wanna use the reminders everytime.

It’s not a "temporary fix". It’s how it’s done.

JDabney

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site

Quite the contrary if you have your phone already unlocked(see pic). Not sure if there was a reject or decline button on iOS when phone was locked. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1380132465.878470.jpg

JDabney

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I did notice that just today. I wonder why it isn't on the lock screen.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

As far as I know, the iPhone call screen never had a reject or decline button from the lock screen viewImageUploadedByiMore Forums1380133062.010049.jpg

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I too just push the sleep wake twice to decline a call. Pretty sure it's always been that way for me.

I believe thee was something that you could swipe up to get that option from the lock screen on iOS 6.

Sent from my smokin hot, white, 64 GB, iPhone 5 on AT&T wrapped in a classic black BookBook case. FTW!

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I believe thee was something that you could swipe up to get that option from the lock screen on iOS 6.

Yes, on iOS 6 when you would get a phone call, even in lock mode, you would see the reject button.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner