Deleting albums

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Initiate the camera roll/photo app. Click on Albums at the bottom of the screen. Tap Edit in the upper right corner. If on an iPad, an x will appear. Just tap on the X and then tap on "Delete Album" when prompted. On the iPhone, a red circle with a minus symbol appears after tapping on "Edit". Simply tap the red circle and then tap "Delete".

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Digitalrex

May 5, 2013
Visit site
Problem is I use iTunes Match i can delete individual songs or go into settings and delete everything .... I haven't tried iTunes on my mac since the update hmmm

Digitalrex

May 5, 2013
Visit site
yea it shows all the music when i click "on this phone" but wont let me delete anything then under music none of the checkmarks where you sync music are there

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
On iOS7 I've not found an easy way to remove entire music albums bought from iTunes from the iPhone library but just single songs at a time, which is very time consuming.

Leigh Ward

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
You have to select the 'Sync only ticked' option in iTunes. Connect your ipad, click on the ipad icon in iTunes, select the summary tab at the top, then scroll down and check the 'sync only ticked' option. In iTunes you then untick any songs you want removed and then click sync (back in the ipad screen in iTunes). Hey presto! Albums gone, space saved, stress levels reduced!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2