Adding US Holiday Calendar???

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, apple added this by default to the calendar in 7.1

Yes, they sure did, and after I've verified that they are all listed, I will unsubscribe from my previous holiday calendar....:)

UPDATE: The U.S. Holiday calendar that Apple included did not have some of the information that my current U.S. Holiday calendar has such as:

Flag Day
Tax Day
Passover
Palm Sunday
Easter
Cinco De Mayo
Earth Day
Good Friday
to name a few....:)

Last edited:

Chrysalis1156

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes, they sure did, and after I've verified that they are all listed, I will unsubscribe from my previous holiday calendar....:)

UPDATE: The U.S. Holiday calendar that Apple included did not have some of the information that my current U.S. Holiday calendar has such as:

Flag Day
Tax Day
Passover
Palm Sunday
Easter
Cinco De Mayo
Earth Day
Good Friday

That's odd cuz those U.S. Holidays all showed up on mine with the update. Weird.

Update: Compared the calendar app on my iPhone to the one on my iPad & all the holidays show on my iPhone 5. Some of the ones listed above don't show on my Air. I have no earthly idea why that's the case but it is.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Last edited:

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site

Flag Day
Tax Day
Passover
Palm Sunday
Easter
Cinco De Mayo
Earth Day
Good Friday

You're right JMD,
This is why I continue to use the U. S Holiday calendar I had before it was available from Apple recently.
Good Luck

Well, I spoke too soon. Looks like they have it covered except for Father's Day
Good Luck

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73