Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
New build on Test Flight.

Includes:
- multi images
- gradients
- color picker from source images

Will be giving out promo codes here if/when approved.

Cheers.
@scatabrain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
New build on Test Flight.
- Simplified Gradient Panel
- You can now pick color off any image
- You can now launch image color picker from any color palette and gradient palette
- Updated example images

Re-submitted app for review. Wish me luck!
Cheers. @Scatabrain

jarvisjackrabbit

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
What are the chances of making this universal binary for iPad? This wallpaper business has been making me batty. I know there are more legitimately troublesome goings on in the world, but before iOS 7 I would change my wallpaper daily. For all the supposed little visual upgrades, I'm finding the look of iOS 7 relatively pedestrian because of being stuck with the stock wallpapers for the time being. Good for you for whipping up a fix. I'll be eager to try this out and pass it on at every opportunity.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
What are the chances of making this universal binary for iPad? This wallpaper business has been making me batty. I know there are more legitimately troublesome goings on in the world, but before iOS 7 I would change my wallpaper daily. For all the supposed little visual upgrades, I'm finding the look of iOS 7 relatively pedestrian because of being stuck with the stock wallpapers for the time being. Good for you for whipping up a fix. I'll be eager to try this out and pass it on at every opportunity.

Yeah that's important for me as well. I wanted to keep the first version manageable and go through the app submission process. The next two features I want to put in are cropping tools and colored image overlays.

I have a game I spend all my time creating so an iPad version is a bit in the future I would think.

Thanks for inquiring!
Cheers.
@Scatabrain

missmouse3

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Im sure the work you would need to put into such an app would be well worth it however Im annoyed at Apple for messing up a perfectly good system that worked fine in IOS6 ! Why would they decide to "fix" something that isnt broken & now we all need your app to make our machine work the way it used to work?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Im sure the work you would need to put into such an app would be well worth it however Im annoyed at Apple for messing up a perfectly good system that worked fine in IOS6 ! Why would they decide to "fix" something that isnt broken & now we all need your app to make our machine work the way it used to work?

Wallpapers need to be zoomed in now to work with the ios 7 parallax feature. If they didn't resize the wallpaper you wouldn't have the "hovering icon" effect.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site

Also I am guessing they like the look of the images going from the very top and bottom of the phone. So when you double tap Home it still looks really nice.

Johanna Clarke

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
Yes definitely count me in ! I have been trying to figure out how to place my favourite picture of a 1968 Lamborghini Miura on my home screen as all I was getting was the front headlight & half a wheel ! Yes I know...1st world problems indeed.. :)
Happy to pay for your app & perhaps Apple should too more importantly.
Thanks for this.
Best regards
Johanna

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2