Wallpaper Zoom Fix App?

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Thanks everyone. Waiting for review. It's my first time. And I hear experienced devs get rejections all the time. We will see. Hopefully all goes well or it just needs minor tweaks.

I find myself changing the lock screen and home screen often with different pictures (one kid on each) with matching background color or gradient.

It really changes the whole look of the phone.
The first color picker matches the bright colors of ios 7 and the new phones. The next is intended to match the gold tints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
So this app will also let you insert a photo on top of a background of your choosing or only predetermined backgrounds?

There are a couple of options. You can choose a background color or gradient to put your picture on top of. And the app allows you to add as many images as you like and arrange them so you could layer one on top of another. There are no built in images. There are many apps like available now that provide that.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

kierathorley

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
I really hope it will be in the App Store soon, I want to change my wallpaper and previously to get it to fit I have had to make the image tiny on a collage app and then screen shot it and try to put it as the wallpaper and that turned out horrible because it was made small it became blurry and it just didn't work. I'm keen for it to get in the store :)

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I really hope it will be in the App Store soon, I want to change my wallpaper and previously to get it to fit I have had to make the image tiny on a collage app and then screen shot it and try to put it as the wallpaper and that turned out horrible because it was made small it became blurry and it just didn't work. I'm keen for it to get in the store :)

You're best option now is to place the image on a bigger background on your computer then place back on phone. Then scaling won't hurt quality.

henrylightner

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi are there any status updates from Apple?!? I really want/need this. I used to change my wallpaper (home & lock screen) daily but can't b/c of iOS7? I'm in desperate need of this app hahah! #1stworldproblems

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I keep mine set to Black so I don't have anything to worry about but I get what you all are saying.

Last edited:

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
This would be a pretty cool app. I'd buy it for a buck. Or download it for free! Haha. Anyway, looking forward to it. Good luck!

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Got a rejection tonight for a problem that I believe is easily correctable. It was with the app icon. Working on it tonight. Hopefully the correction is a fasted process. Cheers.

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
Issue hopefully resolved. Resubmitted. Now we wait. Since I had to post a new binary with new icons I imagine it will be a normal review cycle.

I did add one feature: rotate 90.

Good news (I think) is it didn't get rejected for anything major.

Cheers. @scatabrain

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
What will the app be called and will it be available on the Apple App store?

http://forums.imore.com/ios-7/262668-wallpaper-zoom-fix-app.html#post2103164

The Apple App store is the only way to add apps to your iPhone without a jailbreak (which is NOT yet available for anything running iOS 7 - which is the only version of iOS to have this issue).

It might be a good idea to re-read the entire thread. There’s some good information here about this issue and the OP's proposed solution.