SOLVED: no next destination in notification center?

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
I started another thread yesterday that died, and ma posting this here so others may find it and it be of some use.

In order for you to have the option to turn on next destination in notification center you must have frequent locations enabled as well. It took me a while to figure it out and hopefully this is of some help to others.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I started another thread yesterday that died, and ma posting this here so others may find it and it be of some use.

In order for you to have the option to turn on next destination in notification center you must have frequent locations enabled as well. It took me a while to figure it out and hopefully this is of some help to others.

I've been wondering about that feature. How exactly do you enable frequent locations?

yaynative

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
are you still using a beta or GM? maybe the official release, even though GM is supposed to be the same, would help.

Yptcn

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if it not a question about language . I'm french and my phone is in french and and next destination does not show up at all in NC ( frequent locations enabled or not in System services ).
If I switch my phone to english , then it shows up in NC !

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I wonder if it not a question about language . I'm french and my phone is in french and and next destination does not show up at all in NC ( frequent locations enabled or not in System services ).
If I switch my phone to english , then it shows up in NC !

Really, that's odd...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

cafesitter

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I have frequent locations on you can even see som history but still no Next Destination switch in Notification Center settings and no suggestions of travel time in Today screen....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro