The cloud and your music

IHound

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I didn't like seeing all of my music on my Iphone so I changed the setting to see only my playlist music. I did play one song from my cloud music, and I thought I was streaming. But now that song appears on my iPhone music and I can't figure out how to get rid of it again. Does that mean it was actually downloaded? Or is the program just showing that the song was played?

Also, I used the control menu at one point to turn on my music. Instead of it playing the last playlist from my phone it played my cloud music In shuffle mode. Does anyone have a solution?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I didn't like seeing all of my music on my Iphone so I changed the setting to see only my playlist music. I did play one song from my cloud music, and I thought I was streaming. But now that song appears on my iPhone music and I can't figure out how to get rid of it again. Does that mean it was actually downloaded?
No, it does not. After reading your post, I tapped on a song that I had not downloaded and played it after creating a playlist. I then swiped to the left to remove the song from the playlist, and it is not on my device.
Or is the program just showing that the song was played?
I think it just means is was played. See my comment above.

Also, I used the control menu at one point to turn on my music. Instead of it playing the last playlist from my phone it played my cloud music In shuffle mode. Does anyone have a solution?
Control Menu? What's that?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR