IOS 7 problems with texting

kim rasbeck

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with receiving and sending texts? I all of a sudden now have all of my text threads from 2011 on my iphone 4s . I delete them and they disappear , however I have had to keep turning my phone off and back on to get my incoming texts to come through and when i do all the texts I deleted reappear.....

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone having issues with receiving and sending texts? I all of a sudden now have all of my text threads from 2011 on my iphone 4s . I delete them and they disappear , however I have had to keep turning my phone off and back on to get my incoming texts to come through and when i do all the texts I deleted reappear.....

No problems here...

Phil Boocock

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yep, myself and the missus are having issues where some are and some aren't getting through. We are with Telus in Canada but haven't had a single problem with texting each other until we both updated to iOS 7. We both have iPhone 4's

Phil Boocock

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yep, myself and the missus are having issues where some are and some aren't getting through. We are with Telus in Canada but haven't had a single problem with texting each other until we both updated to iOS 7. We both have iPhone 4's

yamadamama

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes! Having trouble receiving texts since upgrading my iPhone 5 to iOS7! Some I do receive but based on the number of texts I received via iPad I am not getting quite a few on my phone. Attempted to do the fix in settings > messages > iMessage Off, but when I turned it back on iMessage would not activate. Ugh!

tracy702

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I upgrade my software and now I'm not getting my text messages. I've turned off imessaging but am still not getting them. Has anyone else found a fix for this?

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Yes! Having trouble receiving texts since upgrading my iPhone 5 to iOS7! Some I do receive but based on the number of texts I received via iPad I am not getting quite a few on my phone. Attempted to do the fix in settings > messages > iMessage Off, but when I turned it back on iMessage would not activate. Ugh!

Likewise. This just started- coming through on iPad but not on phone. When I reply, that shows up on both, but incoming on,y goes to iPad. Tried the fix- all three steps- multiple times. Nothing. Has been fine since I got the phone on post- launch Monday. Of course the incoming messages not going to phone are (so far) from BF.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
It's a strange issue.

My wife used the Reset Network Settings method and haven't had a problem since.
Others have to turn off iMessage, or delete all old texts, restore device...
Others have no issues whatsoever.

Whatever this bug is, it manifests itself differently and randomly.

brendaadnerb

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
the same problem with iphone 5s...because of ios7....keep phoning fido for help and very temporary solutions and then back to no texting in or out, but just with my other iphone

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods