iOS 7 battery life iPhone 5

tekjunkie28

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
R u killing it and them charging it completely? Sounds like u need a reset.
Here's mine, not great bit of u count that as screen time it's about the same as my note 2 was.
heqa7a7y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Samuli Leppilahti

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Was about 2 hours of iTunes Radio, 10 emails, 20 text, and a 20 minute FaceTime on LTE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, how much and how do you use your iphone to get a usage time like that? Videos, music etc. Isnt usage time calculated from the moment you unlock your iphone. How does it count eight hours when u do only that?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi, how much and how do you use your iphone to get a usage time like that? Videos, music etc. Isnt usage time calculated from the moment you unlock your iphone. How does it count eight hours when u do only that?

Usage is track when something is running either in the foreground or in the background weather the iOS device is locked or unlocked. Stand by is the total up time of the iOS device including idle time.

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) or iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Though I'm satisfied, it seems I'm getting a little more drainage per hour of usage than I was on 6! But, I'm good with what I'm getting!

jyhese4e.jpg

Ravanelli

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
This is my battery life so far...
100% on 3G, mostly use it for BBM/Line.
Just 3-4 minutes checking my online game....that's all.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382709842.513163.jpg

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
My last one...I stopped using the percentage but you get the picture. Just plugging in from yesterday morning at work

guva8yba.jpg

pb1999

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that using the messaging application the battery drains quite drastically? My battery is not bad if I use it normally, but on those random moments I sit down and use the messaging application consistently, for 10-20 minutes at a time, the battery percentage drops like a stone.

Yeah I have noticed this as well. Pretty odd.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
u6adeze4.jpg

I was doing it all today phone calls,texts,games,browsing. Screen brightness is around 30-35%

#Naked Tuesday

lukeec123

May 29, 2012
Visit site
My battery life surprisingly improved after while...
Some sort of software usage learning algorithms in ios 7?? LOL just a thought.

radioflyr

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
I am having the very same problem, when my battery reaches 35 to 33% my phone shuts off. When I plug it in it comes back on with around 38 to 40% charge remaining. I tried putting my phone in DFU and reinstalling iOS 7, hoping that would fix the problem. No luck! This is definitely an iOS 7 bug, with iOS 6 my phone was fine. I recently had a 2 1/2 hour flight, my phone was in airplane mode for the duration and was completely unused. At the beginning of the flight my phone had 70% battery remaining when I turned it on at the distant end it had 33% remaining. I sent one text message and then the phone shut off. Totally frustrating!

I have also noticed when I plug in my phone when the battery is beginning to get low for instance it is at 38%, as soon as I plug in the charger it will jump up to 52 or 54%. Clearly a battery level reporting bug in iOS 7!

rlacrossjr

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I am having the very same problem, when my battery reaches 35 to 33% my phone shuts off. When I plug it in it comes back on with around 38 to 40% charge remaining. I tried putting my phone in DFU and reinstalling iOS 7, hoping that would fix the problem. No luck! This is definitely an iOS 7 bug, with iOS 6 my phone was fine. I recently had a 2 1/2 hour flight, my phone was in airplane mode for the duration and was completely unused. At the beginning of the flight my phone had 70% battery remaining when I turned it on at the distant end it had 33% remaining. I sent one text message and then the phone shut off. Totally frustrating!

I have also noticed when I plug in my phone when the battery is beginning to get low for instance it is at 38%, as soon as I plug in the charger it will jump up to 52 or 54%. Clearly a battery level reporting bug in iOS 7!

Nope it's a bad battery. Mine was doing that and they replaced my battery and is fine now.