iCloud backup not working after iOS 7 update

Crystal Campbell1

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I am having problems too. On ipad 3, after update it makes me sign Into cloud and when I do it want me to accept terms and conditions and I say yes it takes me to setting but no terms. It won't even let me tap on iCloud in settings or I would try the sign out/ in process. Solutions? I'm sick of prompt and not being backed up.

scarredeye

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here. iPhone & iPad don't backup with icloud. iOS7 don't stop asking me my password for icloud.
there are some threads reporting this on discussions.apple.com

it happened since ios7. Only solution so far -> icloud manual backup each day !!!!!!

dudechester

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Apple has pushed me and a few friends way over board now...

To the point where none of us will ever trust or buy Apple products again.

I have had problems with the store for so long now its not even a joke, and I see there are problems from September which I have experienced that others are too concerning Icloud backup failure...
Now despite the pending question opening in September time, many people clicking the "I have same problem button" NO ONE has bothered to answer anything, so what the hell is the point in even having a forum in the first place...

I am personally Disgusted by Apple and everything to do with their products and services.
Cannot wait to buy a Samsung note or something which doesn't limit me anymore to stores, which when you spend a fortune on apps in one country and move country pre-icloud times without backup because you've never used iTunes either... Well you lose them apps and I won't even go into how many mails Ive sent to Apple asking for support which were totally blanked.

The only reply I have ever received after asking support a question was...
"Thankyou for writing, we understand how important this is for you, and so we will offer you all our support. Thankyou...." Followed by an irrelevant link and case closed with no help what so ever.
Since the update, I cannot play Xcom anymore... I cannot turn icloud backup on anymore. I've tried a resetting the whole ipad and all settings, yet still nothing, and other apps I've PAID for no longer work either. Apple you have lost more than one customer yet again, for your terrible services.

Maggie Cook

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I tried every single thing on this thread and that apple chat support suggest to no avail. What ended up working was Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Me (I still have an @me.com address), and that's where the Terms and Conditions are.

If you have an @me.com account, I assume this is a bug where the T&C thinks iCloud is the place to take you when it's actually Mail. I also have my "Mail" toggled off within iCloud, so you may try toggling that on if you don't have an @me.com account. It may be the Mail that's requiring it.

Anywhoo, how this works for other people.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried every single thing on this thread and that apple chat support suggest to no avail. What ended up working was Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars, Me (I still have an @me.com address), and that's where the Terms and Conditions are.

If you have an @me.com account, I assume this is a bug where the T&C thinks iCloud is the place to take you when it's actually Mail. I also have my "Mail" toggled off within iCloud, so you may try toggling that on if you don't have an @me.com account. It may be the Mail that's requiring it.

Anywhoo, how this works for other people.

Do you not also have an iCloud address? Many of us who previously used an @me.com address were automatically given an @icloud.com address that is tied to our previous @me.com address. In other words, if someone sends me an email to my old @me.com address, it will still be delivered to my iCloud address.

Maggie Cook

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
I do, I just don't use it. My @me.com address is listed separately and that's where I was able to accept the T&C. This may not work for everyone, but that's what the issue was for me.

GoBlue199

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I need help!! So i go into Settings>iCloud> then when i click to backup contacts or disable something my screen freezes... I really need to backup my contacts but when i do it just freezes :( Any advice?

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Just says "The last backup could not be completed." I'm getting the same on my iPhone 5 and iPad 3.
may be possible due to lost wifi connections , battery below 50% !!
jack ur device with power charging and connect wifi(check internet work or no), sure backup will complete

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner