Auto Update Not working for latest iOS 7 apps

trmoney24

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
So I installed iOS 7 on my iPhone 4. I opened the App Store and I was prompted to accept the new terms and then asked if I wanted to Auto-Update. I selected yes to both. When I go to Updates, nothing appears. Then I saw a post on iMore about Chrome being updated. I opened the app and it still had the same look. I went back into the App Store and went to Update, and nothing was updated nor did it say anything needed to be updated. So then I searched for Google Chrome and when I hit open, it started to download the new version. Once it finished installing, it was indeed the new version that matched iOS 7. Then I looked at the featured apps updated for iOS 7 and found that American Airlines and Facebook have the same issue. They say "open" when I view it in the list. But if I select an individual app to read the details, it says update there. None of them auto-updated, but even more strange, none show as an update being available. Anyone else noticing this?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
There are some issues with updated apps taking a while to hit the update section of the App Store today.
The App Store and iTunes are really getting overwhelmed today.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
There are some issues with updated apps taking a while to hit the update section of the App Store today.
The App Store and iTunes are really getting overwhelmed today.

Not sure why... I haven’t seen any updates yet today... yesterday afternoon they stopped for a while too, even though I knew there were updates... then BAM! suddenly I had like 15 show up and auto update... I suspect that it may have something to do with volume and the servers being slammed... but can’t say for sure...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice