iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

quarters

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
Not sure if this is a bug or not. I downloaded a panoramic photo that was used as an example and took a panoramic photo. Tried both as wallpapers but my wallpaper doesn't move like I have seen on the internet.
I have an iPhone 5.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is a bug or not. I downloaded a panoramic photo that was used as an example and took a panoramic photo. Tried both as wallpapers but my wallpaper doesn't move like I have seen on the internet.
I have an iPhone 5.

I'm pretty sure it got removed in beta 4 or 5 so it didn't make it to the general public release

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Everyone that's getting a 5C or 5S - iOS7.0.1 will be available by the time you get your phones in your hands tomorrow... Update first... then play with the new toys. :D

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am having a problem with the Pages app. I can't access any documents stored there before the upgrade. I just get a message saying unavailable. I have tried at icloud.com as well on both my mac and my windows laptop and nothing either!

mainevent3405

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I cannot get airdrop to recognize my wife's phone and vice versa. We both have i5's. We both have bluetooth and wifi on. It's a definite puzzle! We have tried both CONTACTS ONLY as well as EVERYONE.

Any help is appreciated.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I cannot get airdrop to recognize my wife's phone and vice versa. We both have i5's. We both have bluetooth and wifi on. It's a definite puzzle! We have tried both CONTACTS ONLY as well as EVERYONE.

Any help is appreciated.

Are both devices signed in to iCloud?

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
If you mean signed in using our email addresses and p/w's then yes, both phones are signed into icloud.

Hmmm... I out of ideas then since I don't have 2 iOS 7 devices that support airdrop to try out the issue your having... Other than that I would...

ennTOXX

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Since updating to iOS 7, my iPhone 5 will not "Auto Lock" even after setting the time limit to various durations.
I just set the phone down or put it in my pocket and come back to it 5/10/15/30 minutes later and it's right where I left off.
I've done a hard and soft reset, turn pass code off and on, even use the home button out of Apps to default home screen.
No luck.
Major battery drain too.
Any ideas?

kgkolfis

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
After updating my iPhone 4S to iOS 7 there is an unused icon as can be seen in the top left of the picture. Anyone seen this before? Is there anything I can do to fix that?post-15112-0-88612500-1379625830.jpg

kgkolfis

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site
After updating my iPhone 4S there is an unused icon as can be seen on the top left of the picture. Anyone seen that before? Is there a way to fix this?
post-15112-0-88612500-1379625830.jpg

chris_328

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Here is my first impressions about IOS 7: (iPad 2)
Design: Looks nice but some removed transparency effects maybe a bit okay. The folders change color as advertised.
Features: No back swipe on iPad 2, Filters in photo editor and Square shots were added in the iPad 2.
Battery life: To be fair, it looks okay.
Performance: Lag is noticeable in some OS parts.
Final Score:
Design: 9/10
Performance: 8/10
Features: 8/10
Battery life: 8/10

kiwilaowai

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I've just installed iOS7 but it seems to be missing a couple of major things. No iTunes radio, no air drop and the panoramic wallpapers don't scroll across the whole image. Has anyone else had this?

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Here is one bug I noticed, on left picture you can see I can't actually close FB app in multitasking, on right picture is how it is supposed to be. happens very often

KVDVU1n.png cFlGasL.png

anyone else experienced this bug?

avhomma

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Despite turning off the parralex, my wallpaper (own pics) don't resize, they keep on bumping back....

So, that's a bug.

Other than that, all seems to be working fine on my iPad 3.

bustermin

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
So is the consensus that ios7 is a decent stable os? I am waiting to see how it does before updating.

Has anyone had any non apple chargers give the warning yet?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So is the consensus that ios7 is a decent stable os? I am waiting to see how it does before updating.

Has anyone had any non apple chargers give the warning yet?

iOS 7 is stable and worthy if the upgrade, in my opinion. All features and all of my apps worth we'll with it...;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR