iOS 7 is out! Post bugs/fixes here.

Krizette Malapitan

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with my push notifications. how do i fix this?? I read from other forums that i should factory reset my phone and restore back up. But i don't want to risk it cause I don't want any more problems to arise if I factory reset it.

dragonsgoalie

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
After a bad nightmare in update and failed then try again then failed .... etc , finally i finished the update on the iPad 3 and everything is good except one thing , the purchased apps list didn't show , i tried everything but nothing work .... any ideas here ?

Dumb question, did you verify Apple ID?

Lougreth

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
hello !
i updated my phone to ios7 . and im in a diffrent country now. Before i updated, my line had not got any problem, but when i update to iOS7 there is writin no service ? i couldnt fix this. help me please

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
BUGS!

1. wallpaper can't re-scale to fit screen.
2. Alarm clock can't pick up a song. Ios6 can.

For the wallpaper issue:
Turn off the parallax effect. (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > [ON] )
Set your wallpaper the way your want it.
Turn the parallax effect back on (Settings > General > Accessibility > Reduce Motion > [OFF] )

Don’t know about the alarm issue.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
In the App Store after an app is updated it stays listed in the update tab so you can open the app. Any way to make those go away after the app is updated?

They will stay listed for 2 weeks then they will disappear

Sent from my iPod touch (5th generation) using Tapatalk - now Free

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
iTunes radio has a habit of disappearing in the music app...it doesn't matter to me since I don't use it, but usually a force quit and reopen makes it pop back up.

Cree Lawson

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I just installed iOS7 on my iPhone. I'm a Serious Siri User. On iOS6 I could say "text [nameofperson] I'm going to be late". With iOS7. Now Siri just spins a while and says "I'm really sorry about this but I can't take any requests right now. Please try again in a little while". Anyone else having this issue? Any fix?

yolandagd

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I have lost my subscribed calendars since downloading ios7. I set up my subscribed calendar and it's on my list of calendars, but the events aren't showing up on my actual calendar.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Jessicalt1

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm also getting the issue where my iphone 5 won't charge with anything other than the apple lightning cable. In fact, it seems it drains the battery faster than if I wasn't plugged in at all.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just installed iOS7 on my iPhone. I'm a Serious Siri User. On iOS6 I could say "text [nameofperson] I'm going to be late". With iOS7. Now Siri just spins a while and says "I'm really sorry about this but I can't take any requests right now. Please try again in a little while". Anyone else having this issue? Any fix?

I’m sure it was an effect of the rush to get iOS 7 yesterday... all of Apple's servers were slammed, so I imagine there was some impact to the Siri servers, as well... lots of traffic into/out of Apple... it seems to be working normally for me again this morning, though I did experience a few issues like that yesterday evening/last night.

fastpitch_dad

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm also getting the issue where my iphone 5 won't charge with anything other than the apple lightning cable. In fact, it seems it drains the battery faster than if I wasn't plugged in at all.

My phone charged fine on the way to work using the verizon supplied car charger...want to drain battery all the way down and give it a full charge tonight and check battery life after...

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

dc9super80

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
I have a problem with my push notifications. how do i fix this?? I read from other forums that i should factory reset my phone and restore back up. But i don't want to risk it cause I don't want any more problems to arise if I factory reset it.

I had two problems yesterday and that was one. To fix the push notifications things, I had to back up to icloud, and factory reset and restore from the iCloud backup. It was a hassle but it worked, got rid of the problem.

I also had a problem with iCloud, telling me I need to accept the new terms but then it couldn't connect to the server, so I had to install "Find my friends" (still in the old UI) enter my iCloud info accept the new terms there, and all was set.

I have since experienced no problems. Do the factory reset, your problems would disappear.

Art Deco

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Can't get my phone to sync with iTunes now after upgrading to 7 (Windows). iTunes recognizes the phone and I get the usual screen but "sync" is greyed out and not an option if I right-click on the phone in the sidebar.

I also upgraded to iTunes 11.1 before installing 7. This is a real bug.

blinkieme1

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
iTunes radio has a habit of disappearing in the music app...it doesn't matter to me since I don't use it, but usually a force quit and reopen makes it pop back up.

Yeah mine has never showed up. It's just simply not there in the music app. I have it on my iphone but there's no option to select radio on my iPad

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods