iOS 7 waiting room (WR)

IoannisTs

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
I am really excited to finally be able to download iOS 7 on my iPhone 4S but it is getting boring, so I would like to talk with you bros about what you are most excited about in iOS 7 !

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I am really excited to finally be able to download iOS 7 on my iPhone 4S but it is getting boring, so I would like to talk with you bros about what you are most excited about in iOS 7 !

Evolving to something stable and productive. Yet with some extra bells and whistles

joshdbeard

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
Evolving to something stable and productive. Yet with some extra bells and whistles

I'm actually really excited about the new look. Not just the colors but the way the colors work together and the way the layers (are supposed to) work together.

While you wait, make sure your phone is ready for the clock to strike 1:00pm ET:
Waiting for iOS 7?

Oh, i'm also really excited for Control Center. This feature reminds me a lot of what Android has had for years and what I used to have when I was jailbroken. This is going to be a great day!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been running the GM version since since it became available, but I'm excited that today iOS 7 will be available to everyone. I guess I'm hoping many of them will enjoy it as much as I am. It is really working quite well on my iPhone 5 and has actually made it seem like a new device all over again...:)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I've been running the GM version since since it became available, but I'm excited that today iOS 7 will be available to everyone. I guess I'm hoping many of them will enjoy it as much as I am. It is really working quite well on my iPhone 5 and has actually made it seem like a new device all over again...:)

Agreed. I do have little quirts every so often.

brad4560

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I am also excited!! my ipad mini is ready!! just cooked some eggs while I wait :) really looking forward to the updated look and feel!

JadonL

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I hate apple haters!! Articles saying apple is headed to disasters based on iphone 5 c pre orders!!! Lol people wanna hate apple!!

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Good to know its out. I will be downloading and updating to IOS 7 when I get home in about 5 hours. Everyone please just make sure your done by then...lol! 😊

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
How exciting 😁 I just wish I would of waited for the official release instead of downloading GM lol I feel like I'm missing out 😳

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro