Why Apple always release products or iOS on every Tuesday?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Except the iPhone 4 which was a Thursday for some reason.

There you go. So far this "always on Tuesday" thing now has Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday covered... and if you count beta releases, there was a beta for iOS 6 that was released on Saturday. Guess that myth is "busted". :)

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Do they release it the same time the world over? I ask because I'm in Japan and your Wednesday will be Thursday here. :(

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
It's for the converts from Microsoft, where they've grown used to Patch Tuesdays?

Oh, and BTW - Apple needs to learn the difference between a 'Patch' and an 'Upgrade'.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
they release on Tuesday's beacuase Blizzards servers are down, so they HAVE to do work instead of playing WoW or D3 or SC2

;)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I had the same reaction when I read the thread title. I was like iOS 7 is out on Wednesday and the phones are for sale on Friday :confused: Although I am supper happy the phones are going on sale Friday instead of Monday. It makes it so much easier to skip work I mean *cough* *cough* I'm not feeling so well. When I lined up for the iPhone 4 which I think was on a Monday it sucked!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I had the same reaction when I read the thread title. I was like iOS 7 is out on Wednesday and the phones are for sale on Friday :confused: Although I am supper happy the phones are going on sale Friday instead of Monday. It makes it so much easier to skip work I mean *cough* *cough* I'm not feeling so well. When I lined up for the iPhone 4 which I think was on a Monday it sucked!

iPhone 4 was released on a Thursday... which turned out well... it made for a very short work week... I took Thursday off to get it... and no self-respecting phone geek could go to work the next day - there was playing, tweaking and exploring to be done. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR