Been a while... Little help please! :)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
ok, so Ive been here once or twice before, but im not exactly up to date anymore.
I did a search for the term "unthreaded" and found nothing. i dont know if there is a ban or anything or some kind of unwritten rule not to talk about it because of how much is unknown...
Ive also googled and used reddit and whatever other social media information but i cant get my head around it.
so would some of you fine jailbreakers bring me up to speed on this smoke screen.

Is it legit? is it joshua hall? are they actually going to release it? is it anything new, or just evasion and rocky racoon smushed up together? i cant make heads or tails of all the information out there and i hope you all can help me sort it out and have it make sense to me!

thanks!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Right now it's commonly believed that Joshua is involved to some degree. So far "they" have released a jb for a very limited case: CDMA phones on 5.1.1 or something like that?and only, originally, for Linux. It seems possible that they have a 6.1.3/4 jb but haven't released yet.

There's been drama because their twitter feed is semi-trollish and they were recently accused (by planetbeing) of using other people's unreleased code without permission.

I for one am really curious to see what they release!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
So is it a boot rom exploit related to the a5 chip so apple can't patch it? Because, I feel like I've heard that before too?
I just wish that iOS 7 would drop so that whatever this turns out to be will finally be revealed

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW