Is this 6.1.3 untethered jailbreak real?

Nyan_Cat100

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi again
I was looking to see if there was a legit 6.1.3 JB (because I know there are fake ones out there)
And I came across this:
http://www.evasionjailbreak.net/
The website says evad3rs which made the 6.1.2 evasi0n jailbreak so I want to know is this a working jailbreak?
And it says there is an untethered JB for all 6.1.3

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 3GS with iMore Forums App!!

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Fake. Only 6.1.3 jb out now is a tethered one for iPhone 4 or earlier. No untethered at all and nothing for 4S or 5 models.

Nyan_Cat100

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Awww crud I was looking because I'm tired of my semi-tethered jailbreak I seem to spend more time on a restricted no jailbroken boot rather than the jailbroken boot

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Use the common sense test.

If it was legitimately from evad3rs, rather than someone hoping to use their name, wouldn't they put it up on the same evasi0n site they already made? Creating an additional domain makes more work than simply updating the tool and current domain.

Nyan_Cat100

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Well compare the fake site to the real site and u will see that they are almost identical to each other making me think it was legit and I wouldn't have known that because I have never used evad3rs because I have only ever jailbroken 6.1.3 with Redsn0w I only found out about that one thru this site.
And like I say I was looking because I am tired of my semi-tethered jailbreak

Padron26

May 3, 2012
Visit site
Another thing if it was real, there would be a dozen new threads with people have positive and negative success with jailbreaking 6.1.3

Bas van Turnhout

Oct 31, 2013
Visit site
Use Sn0wbreeze 2.9.14 make a backup with iTunes and install the ipsw with iTunes you have to search how to install custom ipsw so only iphone 3GS and lower have old bootrom so your lucky I would say succes and have fun by Scrouble