Iphone 4s not activated how to unlock

ecgraham5268

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I have a jailbroke iPhone 4s that is not activated that was on sprint network. I would like to unlock it to use on either T-mobile or MetroPCS. is there a way that I can do this with the phone not being active.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If you're a Sprint customer, you could have them unlock it for you... otherwise it's 3rd party unlock services, or Gevey SIM...

maggiemay1992

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
You seem to know your stuff... Question, I have a Sprint IPhone 4 that is not activated. My ex boyfriend hacked my phone because he somehow got to my computer guy who happened to be my Sprint guy at the store in Los Angeles (SantaMonica Blvd past Beverly Glenn Blvd) I've had to switch carriers because of all the devices I have gone through... (You wouldn't even believe how many) Its cost me thousands of dollars! iPhones, iPads, home phones, and my Internet. It was, and still is HELL! I've begged Sprint to unlock my iPhone because I had to leave Sprint because my accounts were compromised. My questions are, is there a way I can unlock this phone so it can be used by Verizon? And if They won't, should I explain my unique situation?? I am a public figure, so I am apprehensive. Or maybe that would work in my favor? I just would rather not air my dirty laundry... I have SO many devices that just sit here. $ wasted! I hate Sprint and I would warn anyone before thinking of a contract! Not to mention, the employee who took $ from my ex to terrorize me. And he did! Thanks for your time to answer.

K

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
No, Verizon will not activate an iPhone that Apple made for Sprint... were I in the position you claim to be in, I would look into filing some kind of criminal charges for fraud/identity theft/harassment/stalking against the former significant other and Sprint & their employee... once you've got Sprint's attention - once you are made whole - that is the account(s) closed cleanly and any Sprint hardware you may still have be made "clean" to allow you to sell - tell Sprint the charges will no longer be pursued... Then go to Verizon, or another carrier - and start over, clean slate - new account, new hardware.

Nextrealdeal

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Seriously? you think Sprint Bloodsuckers would unlock anything? Even if you are already done with the 2 yr contract it's a gamble, and besides most people who wants to unlock are still on their contracts or already called Sprint.