Deleting Camera Roll, directly from iPhone 5 settings ?

Brennybhoy

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi Guys and Girls

Okay,I want to quickly delete my Camera Roll, 6.1 GB
general >> Usage >> Photos & Camera

But then slide to delete does not work!!!!!
Seemingly Because I'm running iOS 7 ??

image.jpg

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
iOS 7 or not because i am not using it, Do you want to remove your photos that are in your camera roll? You have not made it totally clear by the word delete. Why can't you just hit EDIT, Choose the photos and hit delete? No matter what OS you are on? Can you clarify.

hdtracy

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I could be wrong, but if you're trying to delete photos within the camera roll, this isn't the way to go about it. I think what you're actually trying to do would swipe to delete the actual camera roll functionality (which is why the iphone isn't giving the swipe to delete option, on any iOS)... the only fast way to delete huge amounts of photos from your camera roll would be to do it via your computer as opposed to tapping them away one at a time on your phone

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for clarifying on your part and what you were trying to do even though I still did not see that you are trying to delete photos by my assumption you are, Why not just do as I suggested?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I could be wrong, but if you're trying to delete photos within the camera roll, this isn't the way to go about it. I think what you're actually trying to do would swipe to delete the actual camera roll functionality (which is why the iphone isn't giving the swipe to delete option, on any iOS)... the only fast way to delete huge amounts of photos from your camera roll would be to do it via your computer as opposed to tapping them away one at a time on your phone
I do agree although by going into the camera roll and as I previously suggested by simply hitting the edit button and just tap as many photos as you want and then hit delete they are all going to delete at the same time and does not take anytime at all.

jocelynch

Dec 2, 2013
Visit site
You can delete from iPhone by the simple steps:
Step 1Click the “Photos” icon on your iPhone’s home screen. The Photos icon has a yellow flower on it.
Step 2Click your Camera Roll to view its contents.
Step 3Click the “Share” button in the top corner of your iPhone's screen. The Share button looks like a rectangle with an arrow pointing out of it.
Step 4Tap the thumbnail image for each of the photos you want to delete.
Step 5Tap the “Delete” button to remove photos from iPhone’s Camera Roll.
If it doesn't work, you can have a try an iPhone Data Eraser with a free trail. It is compatible to all iDevices.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods