iCloud Sync after iOS 7

no_reazon

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
So my newphew installed iOS 7 without my concent on my iphone. After some scolding, I down-graded back to 6 via some tutorials online. Now, my messages wont connect on none of my computers, back to my mac wont connect, my icloud sync will not work on Coda, etc etc. All my apps that have iCloud syc will not work. What can I do to get things back to how they were? thank you!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Since your iCloud was probably adjusted to sync with iOS 7, you may be stuck now until iOS 7 is officially released. Your nephew should loan you his iPhone for the next month.

no_reazon

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
My phone is not synced or backed up. my phone is fine after I downgraded to ios 6. my issue is my Macs, both laptop and desktop. iMessage, Back to my Mac, and all sync SERVICES stopped working. I cant get them to work again. I hope that after the final release everything starts working again.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I have synced with iCloud on iOS 7 and also after downgrading back down and sync worked fine... Only thing that does not work is back up on iOS 7 to iOS 6. But most know this already.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
My phone is not synced or backed up. my phone is fine after I downgraded to ios 6. my issue is my Macs, both laptop and desktop. iMessage, Back to my Mac, and all sync SERVICES stopped working. I cant get them to work again. I hope that after the final release everything starts working again.
On the macs, sign out of iMessage, and anything you can sign out of involving your AppleID - reboot - then go back and sign into the things you signed out of and see if that helps.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal