Problem with Reading List sync

oscarcanada

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I have a 4s and also an iPad 2
I make strong use of the reading list feature to sync news articles to safari before I take the subway to work....normally doing so in a rush before heading out the house and losing my wifi. It used to work effortlessly like a charm, but recently some problems have arisen

- many times it takes an age for safari to save the page. It would appear to be saved on my phone but when I o to the pad it just says "waiting"
- sometimes even days later, the page wouldn't be available, and would say "not available for offline reading"

I was wondering if there is a way around this? I thought at first maybe it's due to me having so many pages saved, so I have now begun trying removing them all one by one (is there a quicker way to do this using my windows PC). HOwever, I am still well within my icloud usage limits so storage shouldn't be an issue.

Any advice is appreciated!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I am on my MacBook and select to save an article to add an "reading list", it syncs almost instantaneously to my iPhone. If I select to add an article to my reading list via my iPhone, it's hit or miss. For the most part it works instantly and sync without a problem, but sometimes it doesn't work at all. I can't say why it's like that. Sorry.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro