Ios 7 Beta 4 Possible release today?

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
What do y'all think?

So far apple been releasing every two weeks and today would be two weeks from beta 3.

I am hopping apple is going be their schedule

davedmnd

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Re: Ios 7 Beta 4

Was wondering how long it would take for this thread to make an appearance, if it's sticking to schedule it should be around 6pm BST.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

It may be delayed by the troubles with the Developer Portal noted elsewhere in the forum and the blog front page... look for it, but don't be surprised if it's not there.

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

It may be delayed by the troubles with the Developer Portal noted elsewhere in the forum and the blog front page... look for it, but don't be surprised if it's not there.

Concur with this particular sentiment. Once I saw the news about the developer portal I figured it would be delayed.

However, the iOS team may be staggering how they fix bugs found in the beta software. That being the case, if they allow for the weekend to package the OS for distribution, it's possible the Dev Portals being hacked didn't affect the timeline for beta for. If anything, it's possible that Beta 5 will be subsequently delayed because of the Dev Portal (or both could be delayed).

/my two cents.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Not seeing the usual tweets that happened in the roll-up to the beta3 release two weeks ago... my guess: we won't see anything until the DevPortal issues are remedied.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

They can still do OTA, but that doesn't fix the lack of release notes and any bug reporting mechanism. I expect a delay until the dev portal issue is resolved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm well OSX Mavericks Developer Preview 4 was just released, so there is hope!!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site

i'm pissed i cannot register my udid, on my new device, due to 'the hack' :mad:

now what do i do, drink alcohol?

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site

i'm pissed i cannot register my udid, on my new device, due to 'the hack' :mad:

now what do i do, drink alcohol?
I recommend you sell your iPhone immediately. Then walk to your nearest Samsung store and get an S4....

hahahaha Wow. I can't believe i got that out with a straight face... :rotfl:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2