weather and notification center

Troy the Creator

Aug 8, 2011
Visit site
i cant seem to get the weather on the notification center. i read somewhere that you need to have location services on but i tried that and it didnt work. any ideas?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Did you look under Settings>> Privacy>> Location Services>> and scroll down to the apps section and make sure Weather was enabled?

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
i cant seem to get the weather on the notification center. i read somewhere that you need to have location services on but i tried that and it didnt work. any ideas?

I found that i had to reboot my device before it registered that I had Location services enabled and the Weather app enabled. Weird.

JoyfulHeart35

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I have the same problem it seems to think I'm in a different town than I am...I just went to setting on the weather app and added the area I'm in.... I'm hoping an update will fix this but its just irritating to me

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This pisses me off. I turned off the background data and the weather app is still checking my location every 10 minutes. And then you can't have the weather summary if it isn't on.

timmyb457

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
This pisses me off. I turned off the background data and the weather app is still checking my location every 10 minutes. And then you can't have the weather summary if it isn't on.

Weather probably isn't the thing initiating the location service. It's most likely "frequent locations" and weather is just piggybacking off of it. Its part of the way the radios work in ios7

pearlyrob

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
i can't seem to get my weather to show in the notification center either, did anyone figure this out? i turned on location services for weather as well.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro