Ipad 4 ios7

suvasco

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
I would say yes, and I have upgraded, just make sure you have a UDID. I hear that it can stuff it up or something if you don't, but there are ways...

Anyway, for me, iOS7 seems pretty good. Battery has actually turned out alright, and since I use it all the time everyday, it has turned out alright. I've always ended up with more than 70% at moderate usage. Some apps (Clash of Clans and Feedly) don't have their actual icons, its beta after all. Also my iPad (4th Gen) has had many springboard crashes at least 5 today, especially when going to the new multi-tasking.

I would suggest it if you could upgrade without losing data. I think there might be a way too keep your data, but oh well. But be careful when upgrading because one of my friends was updating to iOS 7 and now his iPad won't turn on; it just freezes at the wheel after the new, huge Apple logo.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If you're asking the question, then the answer is definitely NO. The betas are for developers so they can troubleshoot their apps and have them ready for users when iOS 7 is out of beta, not the general public because it's cool.

tigerinexile

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm running iOS 7 beta 2 on my iPad 2.

It's a little sluggish. It may well always be sluggish, because this is likely the last version of iOS that will work on that generation of devices. It won't be sluggish with the final release for the iPad 4, of course.

But yeah, basically, unless you're a dev or someone who takes pleasure in tinkering with things that almost but don't quite work (amateur car mechanics, etc.), probably best steer clear and wait for the gold master in September.

You can keep your data by upgrading rather than restoring, but be prepared to have to restore if stuff goes wrong.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW