Notification Centre and driving time

Phil Cee

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi, first post and liking IOS 7, having used all the beta's of previous versions.

One thing puzzling me in notification centre ? On my sons iPhone 4 it gives an estimate how long it will take to drive home from his location (see pic) tried it on my iPhone 5 but its a no show ? Is there anything to tick ? Have checked all apps on both phons and cant find a solution.

Any ideas anyone ?

IMG_5244.png

D

Deleted member 233079

Re: Notification Centre

I wondered this too. I have my addressed saved as home, but it doesn't give me the traffic to my home, it gives it to the center of the city. I feel like it should either give you traffic to your next appointment (if you have the address listed) or the traffic home.

dictoresno

Dec 29, 2011
Visit site

actually, my money is "frequent locations" is on in your location settings. its on by default and learns where you spend alot of time. my guess is it knows you spend alot of time on Glaisdale Court, so its reading it off your frequent locations list. turn it off (battery hog).

fatfury

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site

I dont seem to have an option to set Traffic Conditions on/off in my notifications settings menu /:

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods