iOS 7 Developer Build Beta 1 Will Expire July 24th

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I don't get it.. So what they are saying is that after that date everyone have to go back to ios6?

Those who don't have a developer account with the UDID registered will, yes. Those who DO have their UDID registered can just update to beta 2, which should be out a while before beta 1 self destructs.

guywhohelps

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
You can! all you have to do is find the correct ios 7 ipsw file for your respected device and do a shift+click (PC) on update or option+click (MAC) and select the ipsw file that you downloaded. Then you are updated! (WARNING: DO NOT DO A SHIFT/OPTION+CLICK ON RESTORE. THEN YOU WILL BE FORCED TO REGISTER YOUR UDID WHICH COSTS MONEY) For more info and downloads got to IOS 7 DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, LINKS, HOW TO - Jailbreak 6.1.3 iOS 7 Evad3rs.
Hope I helped!:laughing:

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
1) Usually the next beta build will be released either OTA or on the dev portal before the previous (current) build expires.
2) Where's garz with his sweet inside info on the next build? I actually think b1 is stable-ish as far as b1's go...doesn't really break TOO much...but that being said, b2 will probably fix a good amount issues.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Beta 1 Will Expire July 24th

Find a friend who is a dev, thats how i got it....
I take it you have not read the 100s of warnings about running iOS 7 if you are NOT a Developer... By your statement Sir you are not a Dev but let a Dev who should not have given you the iOS 7 Beta not do you deserve to be using it w/o being registered with your UDID with Apple. We really like to not hear these kinds of things here telling everyone else how to get it.

I would suggest keeping your knowledge to yourself. Thank you.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 7 Beta 1 Will Expire July 24th

What exactly do you mean by ios7 beta 1 will expire July 24th? Nobody else can sign up for it as a developer or that is the date they will release the next beta version?
By simply asking this question tells me you have no idea and should stay far away from the Beta.

iphonelvr

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I think this afternoon I will restore back to iOS 6. The bugs are out in full force now compared to when I first downloaded iOS 7 lol

zackstrife

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
Got a question, I recently updated to iOS 7 Beta 2, they say that iOS 7 Beta 1 expires July 24th, does Beta 2 overwrite Beta 1 (Since Beta 2 is only 200 MB)? Will the iPhone still be operational, after 24th of july if you updated to Beta 2?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Got a question, I recently updated to iOS 7 Beta 2, they say that iOS 7 Beta 1 expires July 24th, does Beta 2 overwrite Beta 1 (Since Beta 2 is only 200 MB)? Will the iPhone still be operational, after 24th of july if you updated to Beta 2?

If you've updated to Beta2 - you'll be fine.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW