Contacts on iOS 7

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know how to delete contacts on iOS 7? There is no button on my phone to delete contacts that I can see. No swiping or anything.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
So I just tried creating a new random contact that didn't come from the vz contact application to see if I could deleted a nf now I can't delete that contact either?

End_User

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Go to your mail contacts calendar settings. And add at least one account that has Contacts as a sync choice (gmail or exchange). Then you will at least be able to add new.

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
There, I fixed it for you...

I'm gonna copy paste my response from earlier today.

"I've heard/seen/read a few people in this forums state that "betas are only for developers." I'm not a developer but I rely on iOS for my livelihood just the same. I implement, manage and support mobile technologies, which includes iOS. I need hands on experience well before I introduce it to my clients. Learning the issues the same day as my client updates to a new OS is being blind sided and asking for issues. I'm being proactive instead of reactive. I'm not a developer, yet, I have access to submit bug reports to support the developer community.

It's not just about developing apps, its more about developing a great experience."

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Go to your mail contacts calendar settings. And add at least one account that has Contacts as a sync choice (gmail or exchange). Then you will at least be able to add new.

Sweet! It worked! Thanks I really do appreciate it :) now will that be gone when I take off the sync of those contacts? The account I chose to sync has absolutely no contacts anyways but my old ones are still there :) now I can add them. But will taking off a sync remove that add and edit? Thanks a bunch.

End_User

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Sweet! It worked! Thanks I really do appreciate it :) now will that be gone when I take off the sync of those contacts? The account I chose to sync has absolutely no contacts anyways but my old ones are still there :) now I can add them. But will taking off a sync remove that add and edit? Thanks a bunch.

Yes. As you add contacts they are getting added to that syncs account. So if you remove it you will also remove them.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm gonna copy paste my response from earlier today.

"I've heard/seen/read a few people in this forums state that "betas are only for developers." I'm not a developer but I rely on iOS for my livelihood just the same. I implement, manage and support mobile technologies, which includes iOS. I need hands on experience well before I introduce it to my clients. Learning the issues the same day as my client updates to a new OS is being blind sided and asking for issues. I'm being proactive instead of reactive. I'm not a developer, yet, I have access to submit bug reports to support the developer community.

It's not just about developing apps, its more about developing a great experience."

​Understood and totally appreciated. But the month with the GM is probably adequate for any learning curve. The first betas won't help your support issues at all.

Ebhan King

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
To the person who asked if it's possible to get iOS 7 already, obviously it is! I already have it free! There are a load if links online, but my friend is a developer, so he got it free and sent the software to me 😜

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro