FIX - iOS 7 Developer Build beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

TalkingClub

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Re: FIX - iOS 7 beta 1 - iMessage and FaceTime issues - RESOLVED!

The "deactivate" button is greyed out for me. I tried downloading redsnow again with the same results. Any clue how to get around this?

Same here. Some apps are stuck with the Connect to iTunes to use push notifications message which makes them unusable. I tried following this method, but the deactivate button is greyed out for me too.
Any suggestions?

Clavs

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks so very much. Spent days trying to get the push notifications/facetime/imessages to work. I followed your instructions and it worked like a charm.......:)

StephChoy

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much for me to enjoy iMessage and FaceTime again after upgrading to iOS 7.0.

From last Sunday till today,
Been trying so hard and over and over again to fixing them through many solutions but nothing work and thanks God I've finally found this great solution.

So grateful and deeply appreciated for your kindness to share such a great solution with us.

Thanks tons.

gbell36

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

How do I know if my phone is registered as you say in the instructions?

gbell36

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

How do I know if my phone is registered as you say in the instructions?

poktangju

Sep 27, 2013
Visit site

has anyone tried this with ios 6.1? i tried but im not getting the deactivate button...

ajdster

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It works on iPhone 4 CDMA 'natural' (no jailbreak, no unlock), OS 6.1.3, as of Sept. 28/13 - I'm not a developer. Thank you all SOOOO much. :)

motea82

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello

I shared you link in Apple Discussion forums, most of users were afraid to proceed into the steps as they are not Developers
the question now... is there any problem if the normal users follow your step, taking in consideration that some of normal users (not developer ) has tried your step and it worked fine ?

nabuhajar

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site

Guys, you are so goooooood, better than Apple corporation who doesn't bother to look at us.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro