** Why DOES iOS 7 make our phones HOT AS HELL?

kiko0303

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I installed IOS7! like a week ago!! made the phone really HOT most of the time and battery was going out really fast like 3 hours or at a good day 4hours!! then yesterday my battery just died now i cant even turn the thing ON no matter what procedure i do..hard reset. DFU mode! i have a felling it bricked my iPhone which is only 1 month old and the **** part is its not under warranty!! :crying::crying::crying:

kiko0303

Jun 18, 2013
Visit site
I installed IOS7! like a week ago!! made the phone really HOT most of the time and battery was going out really fast like 3 hours or at a good day 4hours!! then yesterday my battery just died now i cant even turn the thing ON no matter what procedure i do..hard reset. DFU mode! i have a felling it bricked my iPhone which is only 1 month old and the **** part is its not under warranty!!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I installed IOS7! like a week ago!! made the phone really HOT most of the time and battery was going out really fast like 3 hours or at a good day 4hours!! then yesterday my battery just died now i cant even turn the thing ON no matter what procedure i do..hard reset. DFU mode! i have a felling it bricked my iPhone which is only 1 month old and the **** part is its not under warranty!!

If your phone is only a month old, then it is covered under warranty... and I’m not even going to mention running iOS 7 beta on your only phone. Just take the phone to an Apple store and have a genius look at it.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
No iPhone can be bricked..

Others have reported the same. It's a side effect of the beta illness..

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox