Poll - How is the battery life of iOS 7 on your iPhone 5?

How is the battery life on your iPhone 5 with iOS 7?

• Good

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Bad

Votes: 69 54.8%
  • Still testing

Votes: 26 20.6%
  • other (let us know below)

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters

mfldmike

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I get all day usage out of mine, after my 8 hrs my phone still has roughly 60%. I check email, surf some web, and send some texts throughout the day. I'm running iOS beta 6

jonault

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Bad enough i bought the 4s 3 weeks before the five came out, cost me $99 and now today through rogers the phone is free with the 2 year contract (will be fighting with roders tonight lucky me, usually have to pour a stiff drink and ready myself for a 4 hour phone conversation "argument", with rodgers its a given). Downloaded the ios7 last night, charged baterry right after to 100% it is now 11:30 in the morning my baterry life is now 58% and i have done squat to it but answer one text this morning??? so by tonight i pretty sure ill be charging it again....big big big mistake.... i went from a 4 to 5 days on battery to go down to less than 24hrs.... ask me how impressed i am.........

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Bad, before, on wifi 50% of battery lasted 5-6 hours, now only 3 hours

what was the situation with iOS 6 when it came, can't remember, was battery bad at release and fixed with updates or?

Last edited:

ktaifan

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Bad, before, on wifi 50% of battery lasted 5-6 hours, now only 3 hours

what was the situation with iOS 6 when it came, can't remember, was battery bad at release and fixed with updates or?

Nope...with every release, even if it was a x.x/x.x.x version, new threads cropped up about worsening battery life.

NiteGoat

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I used to only have to charge my iPhone 5 every 2 days. Now I have to charge it every night before I go to bed. I have also noticed that since updating to IOS 7, that my cellular signal is much weaker. I used to get 4 bars, now I get 3 dots.

FRoStYisGoD

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
Here's my battery life with ios 7 not sure this is good at all. It dropped about 4% just idling overnight, not sure if that's normal.... Let me know though based on what you guys see. This is also with literally everything off.

eserybu9.jpg
zy5y4eme.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free