Most underrated feature of iOS 7 Beta Developer Build? Share yours.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Most underrated feature of iOS 7? Share yours.

Woww. Pretty cool, that means they can have icons changing in the weather app .. Hopefully

That’s exactly what I was thinking... and the next big question will be whether or not Apple releases the API for stuff like that. They haven’t done so in the past, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

That?s exactly what I was thinking... and the next big question will be whether or not Apple releases the API for stuff like that. They haven?t done so in the past, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

I doubt that, they'll probably say it's going to confuse users with all those icons doing stuff..

anon5664829

May 6, 2013
Visit site

In the phone app if you start dialing a number,each number you press gives you a glimpse of your home screen backround. Not a feature but something cool.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site

That?s exactly what I was thinking... and the next big question will be whether or not Apple releases the API for stuff like that. They haven?t done so in the past, but who knows what tomorrow will bring.

I..

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site

Control center, having the toggles from the lock screen make things so much easier

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Airdrop is awesome! I tested it out with my buddy and it worked with no problems. He just enabled it, as did I and was able to send him pictures/ videos no problem.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site

I am really digging the redesigned music app. It looks much cleaner and way more visually appealing.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

swiping to get back to the inbox in the mail app i think is somewhat underrated - by virtue of it being so long overdue and so freakin handy (for those of us with multiple accounts/inboxes)

jrdnlc

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site

I dont like the Photos.app so much clicking here and there.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative